2. Modellingcontest: Classic-NFS Reloaded PLUS English
Just like in 2007, NFS Streetdogs stages a modelling contest this year. The model has to be a car for Need for Speed: High Stakes. The contest lasts until december 7th 2008.
Task: Build one or more NFS HS car which suits this theme: Classic-NFS reloaded plus.
That means, your cars have either been featured in one of the first four NFS games (The Need For Speed, Need for Speed 2 (SE), Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit or Need for Speed: High Stakes) or is mentioned in the list below which consists of cars that fit the style of the first four Need for Speeds:
- Alfa Romeo GTV before its Facelift (1994-2002)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage (1996-2000)
- Audi Avus Quattro Concept (1992)
- Audi RS2 (1994-1996)
- Audi TT 1st generation (1998-2006)
- BMW M3 e36 (1992-1999)
- BMW 850Ci or CSi e31 (1994-1999)
- Bugatti EB 110 (1991-1995)
- Cizeta Moroder V16T (1991-1995)
- Ferrari 512M (1994-1996)
- Lotec Colani Testa d´Oro Concept (1992)
- Maserati Shamal (1989-1996)
- Maserati Ghibli II (1992-1997)
- Maserati 3200 GT (1998-2001)
- Mercedes E55 AMG (W210) (1997-2002)
- Mercedes CLK (W208) (1997-2002)
- Mercedes CL
- Nissan 300ZX Z32 facelift (1995-2000)
- Porsche 968 (1992-1994)
- Porsche 928 GTS (1993-1995)
- Porsche Boxster (1996-2004)
- TVR Cerbera 4.5 before its Facelift (1996-2000)
- Venturi 300 Atlantique (1995-2001)
- Venturi 400 GT (1994-1999)
Rules: Except the wheels, interior and driver, you'll have to build your car yourself. The other parts CAN be taken from other sources, of course with correct credits and - if necessary - the original author's permission. BUT keep in mind, building these parts yourself will earn you some bonus points. Moreover, you'll be able to get a higher score by adding more HS features to your car like nice upgrades, a showcase etc.
- The polycount has to be between 4000 and 8000 triangles.
- Please don´t release you car before we releaed the results.
7.: SnakeCobra - Italdesign Scighera
6.: Lackes - BMW M3 E36
5.: XJ220 - Italdesign Calá
4.: XJ220 - BMW 850 CSi (E31)
3.: XJ220 - Mercedes SL55 AMG (R129)
2.: Memphis - Ferrari 456 GT
1.: Freak-DS - TVR Cerbera 4.5
And don't forget to post an update in the forums every now and then. There is a topic which has been created exactly for that purpose. Additionally, you can discuss things that you think are important for a fair rating of all cars.